Blackgaard's Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:01 am
Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Mafia-The town of Odyssey

5 posters

Go down

Mafia-The town of Odyssey Empty Mafia-The town of Odyssey

Post by Connie_Kendall Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 am

So, I have noticed that on the SS, Mafia is a hit. This round will be just an experiment. It will be in the town of Odyssey Very Happy Here are the rules:

The Concept
Basically all who decide to join in are part of the town, and in this town there are a group known as "the Mafia" who roam the town doing evil deeds in the night, such as: trash people's clubhouses, destroy people's clubhouses, and generally turn people's clubhouses inside out (thus, destroying them). This can't go on.

The town's job is to attend a court session at the town hall each day and discuss who they think could be part of the team of vandals, and decide as a jury who they'd like to execute. When the day is over and the votes have been cast, the user is thrown into jail, and not allowed out. We'll continue like this until either all the citizens have been eliminated, or the Mafia has been rid from the town.

The winning team (either the mafia, or the still remaining citizens) will receive the heartwarming reward of digital hi-fives topped off with a digital cake.

How It's Going to Work

All users who wish to participate can sign up by simply posting something like "sign me up" or "I'm in" in response to this topic. After a day or so has passed and we're sure everyone who wants to join has had a chance to, the game will commence.

As the runner of the game, I will begin the game by PM'ing the users I choose to be part of the Mafia (in this case, there will probably only be two). A doctor and inspector will be chosen as well.

Each day, (or as often as I can) I'll post an article in the town paper letting everyone know what's happened the night before, and who's been eliminated. The trial will commence and all those involved can begin discussing who they think could have been involved in the vandalism. at the end of each day, a user will be kicked from the town. It's up to all of you as the fair citizens of the town to work hard to uncover who the true gang members are, and remove them from the town before they remove the town from you.

The Roles

Mafia Members
Each day, I'll PM you asking who's clubhouse you'd like to destroy, and by the next day, that user will no longer have a place in Kidsboro to live, and by town policy, that means they're no longer allowed to roam within the town limits. If everyone who wanted to was allowed to simply wonder about within the town, it would be madness. We have standards here.

You are allowed to explain how you went about throwing them in jail, or as the "game runner" I can just fabricate something interesting. During the rest of the day your job is to act as much like a normal citizen as you can so as to not be uncovered as a Mafia. Be convincing, or be kicked out of town.

Police
Each day, I'll PM you asking who you would like to be "watching" that night. If it's the same person as the Mafia chose, them lucky them, they are saved. The mafia wouldn't want to be caught attacking that night. They wouldn't want to expose themselves like that, would they? The rest of the day, your job is to act as a normal citizen, and generally avoid telling anyone that you're the Security so you don't get nailed by the Mafia any sooner than you would have been.

News Reporter
Each day, I'll PM you with some (likely very obscure) clue, which you can use to help try to help your fellow citizens figure out who the Mafiar(s) are. You can (and would be very wise to) publish your thoughts in the form of a paper or blog. As the editor of the paper, and one of the founding fathers(or mothers) of the town, you're exempted from the ability to be eliminated. I mean seriously, what's the town going to do without a news paper? Read magazines? I don't think so.
You also can't vote. Go cry about it.

Citizen
Your job is to be level headed and well informed about who you and the rest of the jury vote to execute each day. It's a big decision, but without you, we'll never be rid of the mafia!

So that's about it. I will let the "joining" continue for a couple of days, then PM the roles Wink

Connie_Kendall
Connie_Kendall
Peasant

Tokens : 4288

Back to top Go down

Mafia-The town of Odyssey Empty Re: Mafia-The town of Odyssey

Post by godisawesomeness99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 am

ohhhhhhhhhh joining!
godisawesomeness99
godisawesomeness99
Pathetic Bozo

Tokens : 4129

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz'alike Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I'll join Very Happy
Liz'alike
Liz'alike

Tokens : 4431

Back to top Go down

Post by Shtakji Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Is this still going on? Cause if it is, I'm totally joining!
Shtakji
Shtakji

Tokens : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz'alike Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 pm

I hope so... But since Connie, Dan, you and I are the only ones that post... I'm not sure if we can lol
Liz'alike
Liz'alike

Tokens : 4431

Back to top Go down

Post by godisawesomeness99 Sun May 12, 2013 5:34 pm

yeah, I know right
godisawesomeness99
godisawesomeness99
Pathetic Bozo

Tokens : 4129

Back to top Go down