MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nancy Drew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nancy Drew

Post by Liz'alike on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Nancy Drew: Who loves it?? I do! What is your favorite game? I love Treasure in the Royal Tower... One of my favs Very Happy
Liz'alike

Tokens : 1955

Back to top Go down

Re: Nancy Drew

Post by Shtakji on Sat May 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Yes!!Another ND fan! Very Happy I just downloaded the newest game,and cannot wait to play it. It's hard to pick a favorite, I like almost all of them. Probably Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, since it's the very first one I played, and it had the Hardy boys in it. Do you ever watch Arglefumph on youtube? Which ND was the first you played?
Shtakji

Tokens : 1594

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz'alike on Sun May 12, 2013 4:43 pm

I love Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon! Did you get stuck on the dolls?? I was for months! Don't ask why, I just was! haha And yes, the Hardy Boys were excellent in that one Very Happy

I've watched bits and pieces... Ben really likes to watch him though Smile I will only watch the ones I've already played though. I don't want to ruin the game just in case I might play it some day Wink

The first Nancy Drew I played was The Haunted Mansion. That will forever be my favorite! hehe

I actually don't have a computer that I can play ND on right now Sad Actually for a while now... We have a Linux and a Mac (and the Mac is my sisters, and she won't let us play games on it. Sad) It's very tragic!
Liz'alike

Back to top Go down

Post by Shtakji on Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am

No, it took a little while, but I had all the names scribbled on a piece of paper,heh heh. Very Happy

Yes! I really liked the way the Hardys were designed in that one, they totally messed them up in Creature of Kapu Cave *thinks about it, and feels like throwing up* Shocked What were they thinking?!

Heehee, yes I'm the same way. I've watched his "Robot Cat" video over and over lol, and I love his fanfic of Warnings at Waverly Accademy Very Happy And now, I'm watching his blind walkthrough of Ghost of Thornton Hall since I've finished it.Twice Very Happy . The next one is called The Silent Spy, which looks really good. It's supposed to be about Nancy's mom Very Happy

Ooh Message in a Haunted Mansion. I liked that one, lots of places to explore Very Happy and tons of ways to die lol I think I found every one of them Razz

That IS very tragic and sad. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYxjIoPZ1r0&feature=youtube_gdata_player Lol this is so true^
Shtakji

Tokens : 1594

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz'alike on Mon May 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I did too... But it still took FOREVER! haha

I never played the Creature of Kupu Cave :/... I think that one came out after we didn't have a computer anymore...

Haha, Yes, he's great!

I know! I love dying! It's so epic! I especially love that one where you fall... It's in that little tunnel in the basement... My sibs and I would make her fall down that over and over again! haha

What a true video! I loved it! Thanks for showing it to me Wink
Liz'alike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum